There's a few things that Aubrey has learned to do in past week or two:
- Pick up toys and put them into whatever they'll fit in. I've found quite a few random things stuffed in her toy barn, train, and cookie jar. So funny!
- Put some of her little toys at the top of their slide so they'll follow the spiral slide down.
- Drink out of a straw
- Call us "mama" and "dada"
- And apparently today, she learned how to open a ziplock baggie (What's funny is that she opened it, and a few puffs fell out, so she ate them. When they were gone, she picked up the bag and started shaking it, then dumped it upside down so she could eat some more. She was literally stuffing these things in her face as fast as she could...)
- Pull EVERY toy out of her toybox
- Carry her purse around on her shoulder
- Climb completely underneath our kitchen chairs
- Ride Duke like a horse (sort of)
- Play peek-a-boo behind the window in her "house" (courtesy of Luke and Kate). I already have plans for a layout with these pictures :)
- I'm absolutely positive that there's more, but I can't think of them right now. I'll add them as I remember....
2 comments:
danielle, they look great! i love your anniversary dance one. the b&w photos look good with the papers you picked! they are looking good! don't be so hard on yourself!
i am loving the pictures of aubrey. cracking up at the one of her & duke. is that the one you were talking about? totally laughing at the puff ones. she just wanted to make sure she got as many as she could before you caught her & put them away! i have some pics of ruth from christmas a couple of years ago where she was sneaking cookie dough. hilarious! she didn't know i was watching. but i caught her looking out of the corner of her eye watching dad to see if he noticed. too funny!
I love them. You're handwriting on them is very nice. I don't think mine will be that good when I get to start. :/
But I do love them. They are amazing.
Aubrey is getting to have quite the personality. The pics of her are hilarious!
Post a Comment