As promised, here are the last of the 'birthday' pictures. It's actually just Aubrey playing with some more of her birthday presents, and other random 11 month pictures - the very last of them!
Matt's Grandmomma got Aubrey this little 'Cars' car. She loved it. I think this is what she's played with the most! Check out the look on that face!

My friend Amanda got Aubrey some Baby Einstein videos, which she also loved! She would sit on my lap laughing and clapping and reaching for the TV, then getting up to get a closer look, then coming back to my lap and doing it all over again. So cute!
Here she is wearing her flower headband...this lasts about 0.8 seconds...
And the headband that Aunt Courtney got her (also lasts about 0.8 seconds..)
And last, a whole new way of riding your dad horseback...


Well, I think that should have gotten everyone up-to-date!
Well, I think that should have gotten everyone up-to-date!
1 comment:
i am cracking. up. at the piggy back ride. hilarious!
Post a Comment