To THIS:
Over the last few days, I've been reminiscing about what exactly I was doing exactly one year ago. Yesterday morning on Aubrey's actual birthday, I was giving her her morning bottle, and got teary eyed thinking "at exactly this time yesterday, I was walking into the hospital in Durango thinking that I might get to meet my baby girl today". On my way back into Farmington yesterday afternoon (from a dr. appt in Durango), I was thinking that at exactly that time one year ago, I was in some hard core, painful labor! This morning on our way to daycare, I was thinking how last year on this very day, we were in the hospital with our brand new, beautiful, perfect baby, and wondering when they would just let us go home with her! Tomorrow will be exactly one year ago that we were released from the hospital and entrusted with this little mini-human's life! I couldn't believe that they were just letting me walk out of the hospital with her, as if I knew what I was doing!
So, one year later, we're all still alive and HAPPY, and loving our (still) little baby girl!
We love you to pieces, Aubrey!
p.s. - Now I'm teary-eyed again.
2 comments:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you are making me cry!
How sweet, Dani. Many more happy years for all of you! Love you.
Post a Comment