I think Taryn and Amanda will like this one...this is for ya'll! :)
And here's the 'baby' layout I've done. I say 'baby', because there's really no baby on it, but it's in anticipation of one :)
And since I know what ya'll REALLY care about is 'baby A', here are some new pictures of her!
Pulling everything out of her diaper bag...
Eating her Easter Eggs (you can tell how wide she's opening her mouth to try and get it in by looking at her eyes...hilarious! They were practically bugging out of her head!)
Carrying around her new Easter basket (we need to practice before the real thing...)
Playing "Superman" with her Daddy (I always called this airplane)...
That's it for now...Matt is out of town all week (Sunday through Friday), so it's just us girls and the doggies this week!
2 comments:
The tradition begins...that is awesome! One last wedding to perform at and then we'll all three be married off. I love the first baby page...seems like yesterday you were updating your blog with your belly pics and now Aubrey almost a year old!
they look GREAT! your flower looks fab. i love how you layered it on top of the chipboard. so cute! they are all cute. love the baby a one too. super sweet!
can i say - the pics of aubrey (which are adorable, as always)... her outfit in those pictures would go nicely with the sassafras lass paper that will be in your kit. :)
Post a Comment