Well, I've got lots and lots and LOTS of pictures to update with here! My parents (Grammy and PaPaw) came into town for this past weekend, March 13th -16th, and we really didn't do much. There were no plans made, as they just wanted to come up and spend some time with Aubrey. The most we did was do a little shopping and went out to eat 2 evenings. We also took Aubrey to the park behind our house, and had a little birthday celebration for her with my parents since they won't be here for the real thing. Here are all the pictures from that....Aubrey still doesn't "get" the present opening, but she did walk around a while with the wrapping paper...
"What cupcake did you want, Aubrey?"
"THAT ONE!!!"
mmmMMMmmmm...NOM nom NOM
And here are a few pictures from the park. Sadly, they didn't have the little baby swings so that she could swing by herself...we'll have to find one around here somewhere that does. She didn't seem to especially like the swings or slide, but she wasn't afraid of them, either.


For this picture, she's looking up at my Mom who's sitting at the top of slide ready for us to hand her up to her so she could slide down. She liked seeing Grammy up there!
She kept giving this little half-smirk with my Dad...
Walking back to the house on PaPaw's shoulders...
and the view I had of Aubrey when I went to let them in the back gate of our yard...I thought this was so adorable...LOL
Now here are just a few pictures that I thought were cute that are from before my parents were here. Aubrey was laying on Matt's stomach, and I guess discovered his prickly face and thought she outta give it a quick taste test...haha

Happy girl :)
That is all for now! Next up, Nana (Matt's Mom) visits, and Aubrey's big FIRST BIRTHDAY!!! (My, how time has flown!)
3 comments:
LOL, I love her "half smirk"! I can't believe she's almost a year old!
So cute - I can't believe it has almost been a year already... time goes so fast!
great pics! i love the ones of your parents & aubrey and the one of you & aubrey on the slide! can't believe how big she is getting!
Post a Comment