Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's already December!

Who can believe how fast this year has flown by?? NOT ME!

Anyway, I don't really have anything to write about besides the fact that I am SO pumped about going home (to Houston) for Christmas! It seems like it's been forever since we've been home, and it'll be nice to relax with friends and family at home!

Aubrey has been getting sick the last couple of days and the daycare called for me to come pick her up. She's just had a very low grade fever (100.6) and then a runny nose, cough, and fussiness. I was sure it was just a little cold that we'd have to wait out, but because of our trip home at the end of next week (and me flying alone with her!), I thought I better take her to the dr. to make sure there was nothing more serious. Turns out that I was right...the dr. described it as a sort of "sinus infection for babies", though babies don't have sinuses, so the baby equivalent to an adult sinus infection. Anyway, he put her on some amoxicilin, and hopefully she'll be good as new in a few days!

Here are some pictures...

Bathtime...
Modeling her Polo shoes that her great grandma (my Mimi) bought for her!
Modeling her winter wear
Hard at work on the computer
Playing with Dad's hat
Goofy face

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i heard you stalk my blog so i decided to stalk yours too. aubrey is so cute. you are lucky for a little girl