Nothing new to report...I'm just giddy about going home for Christmas!! It's SOOO close I can taste it! (can't wait to eat up all the Christmas cookies Courtney has been baking for me :)) Anyway, everyone will be seeing Aubrey soon, but I couldn't resist posting some more pictures. Lately, she's been crawling all over Dexter. All over him. (And she crawls all over him because he actually lays still...) I looked over one day, and she was on top of him and trying to get over him, and after so long, he got annoyed with it and Aubrey face planted into the carpet. I was a little worried that she would get mad, but she just got back up and chased (crawled) after him!
That's all for now! See everyone in just a few days!!
4 comments:
Her little jacket is so cute! Can't wait to see her!
that is adorable the way she climbs all over the dog!!
that look of her chewing on the remote is SOOOOO Matt.
Somehow just stumbled across your blog and it's too cute! Your daughter is just adorable. Our dog is named Dexter too :)
Post a Comment