Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas in Houston - Friends

There are just so many pictures that we took while we were home...I've got to split this up somehow or I'll never be able to sort through them and just pick a few to use on the blog! So I'll start with my visits with friends.

I met up with a few of my High School girlfriends the last Sunday I was in Humble. I was hoping to see more of them, but schedules just didn't work out. I was able to hang out for a couple of hours with Lindsay, Julie, Megan, and her little boy Rider.

Megan, Me, Lindsay, and JulieMegan and Rider
Later that evening, Taryn and Amanda came up to Humble to take me out for a pedicure and to go to dinner. This was my first time to leave Aubrey alone with family without Matt being there, so I was a little worried since she's going through her "I only want Mama or Dada" phase. She ended up doing great, though, and I was able to get some much needed girl time and good food (Texas Roadhouse! :)). My friend Emily also came by and visited us, but I didn't take a picture...bummer...

I'm so glad I got to see each of ya'll, and just wish we could have spent more time together!

No comments: