As I was getting dressed this morning, Maci was sitting in her bouncy seat on our bed. I noticed that she was EXTREMELY happy, so I decided to snap a few pictures. Just thought I'd share!
 |
| Little Smile! :) |
 |
| Big Grin! :D |
 |
| Serious face, but probably one of my favorite pictures of her! |
In my last post, I said that Maci had a rash all over her face. Since Lindsey came to visit us, she suggested trying Cetaphyl lotion, and it has worked wonders!! It's made the rash go away completely, except for in her neck rolls...I guess that will just take a little longer, though it has improved. (You can see the rash in her 2 month post below, and no rash in these pictures! :))
Also, I looked up Aubrey's stats from her 2 month dr. appointment. She was 11lb 8oz, while Maci was 12lb 14oz. Based off of their birth weights and 2 month weights, Maci has gained 2 more pounds than Aubrey did at that point! Yikes! I love my chunky little girl!
1 comment:
She is adorable! That gum-smile is precious! Her eyes ARE looking quite blue! She definitely favors Matt... not a bad thing, just an observation. Her hair is still looking curly :) Cash's seems to be straightening out. :/
Post a Comment