Thursday, August 23, 2012

3 Months!

Well, Miss Maci is three months old today!  She's sooo sweet and I just love her to death!  Here are some pictures from our photo shoot this morning!

Both of my girls! 
Deer in headlights look
I just had to include this one, because Aubrey insisted on taking some of the pictures herself.  This is actually the best of the ones she took by herself!  LOL
Little smiles for Mama!
Finally got the big, toothless grin that I LOVE! :)
So, at 3 Months, Maci:
~ Is starting to jabber more and more
~ Smiles and giggles at Mama and Aubrey a lot!
~ weighs somewhere close to 15 pounds (by weighing myself then weighing myself holding her)
~ STILL refuses to take a bottle or use a paci
~ Wants to sit all the time (assisted of course)
~ Loves laying on her back on her tummy time mat and looking at all the animals and lights
~ doesn't enjoy tummy time
~ Still can't roll over (Aubrey was rolling tummy to back by this point)
~ Has slept 8.5 hours straight at nighttime on quite a few occasions.  About 6 hours is very normal, but she'll occasionally not go that long.  She will typically go to bed at about 9pm, then wake once to eat, then sleep until 7:30-8:30am.  Sometimes there will be 2 feedings in that time frame instead of 1.
~ loves when you 'meow' at her...lol.  Don't ask me why!

That's all I can think of for now...if I think of more, I'll add them! :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Aubrey was taking a picture of her curls ;)
Her big, toothless grin is where you can REALLY see how much she looks like Matt!
How did you figure out that she likes to be meowed at??