I wanted to be sure and get a picture of her on her very first day of school! I plan on taking one of these on the first and last day of school every year all the way through HS! If she'll let me....maybe it'll just be through elementary...LOL. I just want to see how much she will change in a year's time! Anyway, this girl has a beautiful smile when she gives us a real one, but on this day, she just wouldn't! These were the best I could get!
I was wanting to buy one of the small chalkboards to make the little sign, but apparently, so did everyone else. I couldn't find one at either of our Hobby Lobby's. So I bought a slice of log and spray painted the main part with the chalkboard spray paint. Worked out alright! :)
Just for fun, I'll add these. I don't take pictures with my camera very often anymore, but I happened to have it in my hand when Aubrey and Matt were playing. Excuse Aubrey's panties. For some reason, EVERY night, she takes off her pajama shorts/pants and just sleeps in her panties and shirt. UNLESS she's wearing a nightgown. Then, she puts sweatpants on under it. I don't get it at all. Her answer when we ask why is "because".
| Giving Daddy a work out! |
| Elephants! lol |
1 comment:
Adorable! And I love the chalkboard! She's so silly :)
Post a Comment