Friday, August 17, 2012

Time for an update!

I don't really have anything in particular I needed to say here, but I just uploaded all the pictures from my phone onto the computer, so I thought I'd share a few of my past and current favorites! :)
These pictures were taken on 6/15...I just LOVE the last one!

Aubrey playing upstairs before we went to a tea room for lunch with friends.  I thought these were sweet and goofy all at the same time

These were taken on 6/26

One of my favorites of the girls together.  They were laying on Aubrey's bed in a heap of sheets from me stripping them to be washed.  This picture was just snapped at the perfect time!  (from 7/17)

Sweet girl is so happy!  This is from just the other day, 8/14

Another sweet one of the girls, 8/16

Maci trying out her Bumbo.  She wants to sit up more now than lay down, but her poor head just slumps over.  But that's what she wants!

nom nom nom

trying so hard not to cry, but she just can't help it!
I promised on facebook that I would post some of my recipes from this week, so I will do that this weekend...I haven't forgotten!! :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

ok, the 2nd four-square of Maci - she looks like she's pooping. And the 2nd one of the girls together, Aubrey looks zombie-ied out. Dark circles under her eyes, blank stare (at what I'm guessing is the tv)...LOL Just observations. But, these are great! :))

Chet and Ashley said...

These are great, Danielle! Thank you for taking the time to post -- I know how busy you are! And thank goodness for today's camera phone technology, right?!