Monday, May 7, 2012

Maci's Nursery!

With not a moment to spare, I've finally finished the girl's rooms!  I was waiting on the paper lanterns for Maci's room, and the nightstand and curtains for Aubreys, and everything finally came in this weekend and I was able to make the finishing touches!  I am SO happy with the results!  We'll start with a post of Maci's room... (whatever blogger did to change the way posts are done, I HATE it.  So I'm splitting this stuff up into 3 posts today...)
Changing table and crib.  The door to walk into the room is just to the left of the picture.
Close up of the items above the changing table.  I tinted all of the colored jars, except for the blue one.  That one is the real antique kind.  I also made the wreath, button "M", and framed poem (I didn't write the poem).  The pink flower was a canvas I bought in Bali, and there are 2 matching blue ones that you'll see later...
Crib with lanterns.  The buckets on either side are holding baby toys and blankets/boppy.  I found the inspiration for the big frame at pinterest, and found it on clearance at Hobby Lobby a while back.  I just painted it, made the banner out of scraps from her bedding, and then painted the little letters for her name.
The part of the room that you see as you walk in, but from the opposite corner, if that makes sense.  Just the bookshelf with baskets holding socks, burp cloths, etc, and then an old window with a wreath I made out of the scraps from her bedding.  I also made the curtains! :)
And the wall immediately on your right as you walk in.  I made all of these except for the two flowers on either end.  (Pinterest and Etsy ideas!)   

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I LOVE! And I HATE the new blogger style as well.

Chet and Ashley said...

This is AMAZING! You are so crafty, and Maci's room is magazine-ready! I love it!