Tuesday, May 1, 2012

36 weeks

Time is flying by!  I'm now 36 weeks and 2 days, and just about ready for this to be over.  I've noticed in the last couple of days that it's MUCH harder to bend over, sit on the floor, see my feet, etc, and I'm starting to get pretty ache-y "down there".  At my appointment last Thursday, the dr. ordered another blood test, since one from a few weeks ago said that my blood platelets were a bit low, swabbed for Group B Strep (which I had with Aubrey, so I'm a little surprised they even swabbed and aren't just taking the precautions as if I DO have it), and checked for any progress.  I was at 1 cm.  That's not much, but it's something, so I'll take it!  That's one cm that I won't have to do later, so I'm anxious to see if I'll still be sitting at a one this Thursday, or if more progress will have been made!  As usual, Maci looked perfect at the scan, so I'm just anxious to meet her!  She didn't really let us see her face much, but she did throw us the peace sign, which we got a picture of :)
36 weeks, and looking a little tired!
 Maci's room is ALMOST ready.  The only thing I'm missing is to hang the tissue paper flowers and lanterns, and that's because I haven't received the lanterns yet.  For some reason, I didn't order them until I got the tissue flowers and fluffed them all up.  SO, hopefully I'll have that done this week and can post some pictures of the nursery!  Also still just waiting on Aubrey's nightstand to get here!  I'm afraid to hang anything on her wall until we get that in case we need to make slight moves of the furniture, thereby making all the stuff on the walls off center.  I made some really cute, really simple things for her room that match her bedding great, though, so I'm SUPER excited to share those with ya'll!

I think that just for fun, I'll post my 36 week picture with Aubrey so ya'll can compare.  I mean...why not?  I think my belly looks pretty much the same...what do you think?  My face definitely looks fatter here! 
36 weeks with AUBREY

1 comment:

Chet and Ashley said...

Your belly does look the same! I also think your face looks thinner, but you look awesome in both pictures! I can't wait to see Aubrey's and Maci's rooms!