Well, I didn't take my 23 week pictures on the actual day. I'm more like 23.5 weeks here, but you get the point! Aubrey wanted to be in these pictures, too. :) She'll be a good big sister!
We just got finished throwing Courtney's baby shower last weekend. I think it went great, though I was highly disappointed in the number of people who didn't RSVP at all (I thought that if you didn't RSVP, it meant you would be there, but apparently NOT!!), or that said they'd be there and then didn't show up! Show some courtesy, people! Anyway, other than that, I think it turned out very nice! Courtney got LOTS and LOTS of cute stuff for baby Cash, so that's all that matters!
I really loved all the decorations. I made the diaper cake, pennant, and stork bundle, and Bobbie, Courtney's other host, made the cool stars on the mantle and big bunch of paper lanterns/tissue paper flowers above the food. I also made these wreaths:
Here are pictures of the fun "stache" cups that Bobbie made, and then a picture of me, Courtney, and Bobbie.
I think that should be all for now!! We're off to head on an adventure today, and I'll tell you about it later!! :)
1 comment:
What amazing decorations! You are so talented! And I feel your pain regarding the RSVPs...sheesh!
Post a Comment