Here are the highly anticipated professional pictures of Aubrey!! They were taken by Liz Applegate of Signature Photo and Design - I think she did an amazing job!! I'll only be able to post some of the pictures...I'll pick out my favorites. If you are interested in seeing all of her pictures, go to www.signaturephotoanddesign.com. Click on "Portraits", and then "Proofs" at the bottom, and the password is "aubrey". You can order prints through her website, also.







3 comments:
AAAHHHHH! I LOVE Them! She is soooo Pretty...Her eyes are so pretty! :)
O
M
G
Dani, she is soooo adorable. I love the towel one. I can't wait to hold her and sqeeze her hehe!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! How perfect are these pictures?!?! They are gorgeous and I love all of them... I would hate to have to be the one to pick out the keepers, you will just have to order them all!
Post a Comment