OK! Here are the much anticipated first pictures of our new little Aubrey! I'm not much in the mood to write a lot, so I'll just post a big group of pictures, and ya'll can figure out for yourselves what they all are! I'll write more about the big day later on...I promise! (These pictures are going backwards for me, though, so they're a little out of order...sorry - I don't feel like fixing it :(
Here are her stats, though:
Born March 30, 2009, 1:48 p.m.
Weight: 7 lbs 5 oz
Length: 18.5 inches long
8 comments:
She is so dainty and adorable. What an absolute joy! Congratulations to both of you!!!
She is gorgeous! I wish I could get my hands on her for some newborn photos! Can't wait to hear all about the big day! Enjoy these first few exhausting weeks. Before you know it, she'll be big & you'll miss those eensy weensy days!
congrats you guys! can't wait to see her grow up!
It's so fun to look back at your blog when she was in your belly, and then see her in your arms! Pregnancy is so amazing and such a blessing! I hope you are loving every minute with your new baby girl. I love her already and can't wait to meet her!
Awe Dani, it all brought tears to my eyes! I am so happy for you and your new family! I too can't wait to meet her!
She is so gorgeous! I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations you guys she is adorable :)
Hey Dani...this is Courtney (Wilkins) from Humble. I saw your blog on Christin's blog and just wanted to say congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! Being a mom is an amazing experience, and I'm sure you're going to be wonderful at it! I also love the middle name...my daughter's middle name is Layne =) Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment