So, the other day, I decided to give Aubrey her first bath. We aren't able to really fully bathe her yet because her belly button stump hasn't fallen off yet, so we had to make sure not to submerge her in any water. Anyway, found out that Aubrey does NOT like baths at all...all the screaming and crying from it really tired her out...she fell asleep immediately after it, and refused to wake up for about 6 hours. Not even to eat! So I've decided that the next time we give her a bath, it will be before bedtime! Here's her first bathing experience....
I tried to get a picture of her crazy hair after the bath, but none of them turned out :( We had just stuck her knit hat back on her head after the bath before her hair dried, so she had hat head...haha.
Here's a couple more cute pictures of her....one of them is getting posted for all my Aggies out there! :)
1 comment:
She is so tiny :)
Post a Comment