Here we are at 34 weeks! As I write this, little Aubrey has the hiccups :)

I had a Dr. appt on Thursday, and we did an ultrasound at it. It turns out that the reason behind doing this ultrasound was because my blood pressure has been border-line high, and high blood pressure has been linked to small / growth restricted babies. They took measurements of Aubrey's head, upper arm, and upper leg bones, as well as estimated her weight and measured the amniotic fluid. The day I had my ultrasound, I was 33 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Her measurements put her at 33 weeks and 3 days, so it doesn't get much more perfect than that! The amniotic fluid looked good, and her weight was estimated to be 4 pounds 15 ounces! At this point, the baby should put on about 1/2 pound per week, so if that's accurate (and my math is correct), she should be right around 8 pounds at birth. That makes me feel lots better, because Matt seems to think it's funny to joke about having a "big, 10 pound baby!". Yikes.
Anyway, after the ultrasound, I went in for the normal appt, and found that my blood pressure was high....again. So, I had to schedule another appointment for tomorrow (my next wasn't going to be until March 12th). Unless there's any excitement to update about after tomorrow's appointment, I'll leave you alone until next Sunday!
I guess other than the baby update, there's really nothing else going on around here to update on. Matt will be going out of town to Trinidad, CO tomorrow through Thursday, so I'll have the house and dogs to myself. Also my Farmington Baby Shower is going to be this coming Saturday, March 7th, so hopefully I'll have some fun pictures to share next week! :)
1 comment:
Dani! I can't believe you are so close! I bet she is going to be such a beautiful baby! I mean this as a compliment, you are all baby! (i mean you look like the only weight you have gained is the baby!) can't wait to see pics of the babe.
how close are you guys to albequreque?
Post a Comment