I know I've said this already, and I'm sure I'll say it again...this is getting to be pretty miserable! As cool of an experience pregnancy has been, I'm just ready to have my body back and meet my little girl! Looking at this week's picture, it definitely looks to me like she's "dropped". My belly is actually pointing down, and I feel every ounce of her weight just pulling down on my stomach. Laying down is definitely my favorite position! It's good to escape from gravity for a little while...haha
So, when my mom saw this picture, she said "OMG. I NEVER got that big with you or Courtney! You must be so uncomfortable! Do any of your maternity clothes fit anymore?!" All I could do was chuckle and say, "Gee, Thanks Mom - for the wonderful encouragement!" And to think...I'm supposed to have 5 more weeks of growing and stretching. A scary thought.
I also included a picture of Aubrey's letters - redone. Well, re-hung. I decided (with Courtney's help) that hanging the letters with ribbons would be cuter than the way I had it before. I agree...I like it this way better. :)
I also included a picture of Aubrey's letters - redone. Well, re-hung. I decided (with Courtney's help) that hanging the letters with ribbons would be cuter than the way I had it before. I agree...I like it this way better. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment