Sunday, March 15, 2009

36 weeks

Here's my 36 week belly! According to everyone (including myself), I really think she's dropped this week. My belly seems to be pointing down, as well as feels like its being pulled down. I really hope she decides to make an appearance soon! My doctor's appointment this week went well. My BP was normal for me on the first try. Other than that, she just measured my belly and we listened to her heartbeat. She was very wiggly during all that, so the doctor kept giggling, but it was fun to be able to hear the accelerations and decelerations in her heartbeat from when she was moving versus sitting still.I also am posting pictures of her closet. She's got enough clothes in her closet to make any girl jealous, and we've been hoarding diapers! I just thought it was kind of humorous!


I also worked this weekend (with Matt's help) on getting the old office turned completely into the new guest bedroom. We had already moved part of our big corner desk into a corner of the living room. Last weekend, we got the computer all set up there, so we were left with the other part of the desk still in the new guest bedroom. I took that apart this weekend, and Matt got it thrown into the attic, and then I had him move the bed around in there so as to maximize the space in that little room. Here are those pictures...there's still some baby stuff stuffed into the corner, but there's really nowhere else to put that for now, so it's just going to have to stay!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

WOW! Aubrey has a TON of cute clothes! I can't wait to see her dressed up and looking so precious!