
There's 33 weeks of pregnancy. This is really starting to be not fun :( I'm just ready to meet Aubrey! Anyway, at my follow up appointment on Friday, everything was just fine. My blood pressure wasn't raising alarms anymore, so hopefully it will stay that way. I've been seeing all the different doctors in this practice, because there's really no telling who will be on call when I go into labor. I'm really, really hoping that the dr. I saw last week (and a couple of other times) is the one that is there for me. I absolutely love her - she takes time and actually sits down and answers your questions in depth and explains things out for you. We'll see how lucky I get with that, though! She did have me schedule an ultrasound for my next appointment, which is this Thursday, so I'm super excited about that. She just wants to check on Aubrey's size and how her growth is going, which I'm excited to see, also. I get to see her one more time in there before actually seeing her in my arms! :)
Also, I just thought this was a little humorous...

I was sitting on the couch the other day, and Dexter was just laying on their beds, when all of a sudden, the top of his little head just peaked over the armrest of the loveseat. He actually stayed that way long enough for me to get up, get the camera, and sit back down. haha...I thought he looked like a little alligator/crocodile peeking up from just below the surface of water. It made me laugh, anyway! What a goober!
1 comment:
Post a Comment