Monday, February 2, 2009
30 weeks, and the Nursery! :)
Well, it's official! I'm now 3/4 of the way done with this pregnancy!! In 10 short weeks, we'll get to meet our baby girl! Here I am at 30 weeks...it's getting a bit scary.
I have started going to the doctor every 2 weeks instead of 4 now. I had my last appointment on Friday, and everything is going just peachy! I'm measuring right on track, and Aubrey's heartbeat was a healthy 150 beats per minute. Here is what we've got done with the nursery so far...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aw I love it! You look great and the room is super cute!!! I think we have the same baby bed :)
I love the hanging lanterns over the crib. And that chair looks super comfy too!
Way to go! I'm super impressed :)
I love it! Your crib looks like we might have the same one, lol. You and the hubby did a great job. Miss Aubrey has one pretty room :)
Her nursery looks so cute! i am impressed you have things so ready & organized! :)
Post a Comment