I am totally starting to like the "clothed" pictures better, so if it's ok with everyone, I will post only those starting next week. No issues with that? GREAT.
Matt decided this week that he was going to start eating healthy and working out. Apparently, he doesn't like carrying around his extra sympathy weight, which is probably about 7 pounds. I almost got angry with him, because it is totally not fair that he gets to get skinnier while I still have 9 weeks of getting "fatter". Is anybody with me on this?? I think I should start a petition - "Matthew cannot start losing weight until after Aubrey is born, and Danielle can lose weight also." That's a good one!
3 comments:
Oh my! I can't believe it is coming so fast! You look great - and I totally agree - Matt needs to wait until April to try and loose some weight... totally not fair!
I second that... Matt cannot lose any weight until little Aubrey is born. Derek tried pulling that for his New Year resoluton. I was just mean and got him off track with yummy treats :) You look gorgeous.
You're glowing in these pictures! You look so pretty!
Post a Comment