Sunday, January 25, 2009

29 weeks

Well, there I am at 29 weeks! I can tell a difference looking at this picture and last weeks' picture...I'm sure I'll just blow up like a balloon from here on out! It's hard to believe that in just about 2.5 months, we'll have our little girl in our arms! Surprisingly (and Thankfully!), I did not gain any weight this past week. The circumference of my stomach still grew, though, so I think Aubrey's doing just fine. I was hoping to get pictures of the nursery posted this week, but we got caught up doing other things this weekend and never got around to finishing up in there. I really hope it's soon, though!

2 comments:

Merchant Family said...

Girl you look so cute!!! Your little belly is growing, but you still are small everywhere else, so that is good :) Keep the pictures coming!!! I hope to see the nursery next week!

Christin, Jason, and Luke said...

can't wait to see the nursery!

I bet it looks awesome .. you're so creative :)