Don't expect this to continue, though...
This morning, I took Aubrey to the pool at the gym to do a swim assessment and get her started in swimming classes. After her near death experience at the pool with me last year (bad Mommy!), she is like a little leech in the pool. She can have on arm floaties, a life vest, and an inner tube around her waist, and she's still going to be glued to you with her arms wrapped around your neck so tight you can't breath. So, we're getting her swim lessons. I can't bear the thought of her growing up afraid of the water :( Since she will be taking some lessons, I figured I might as well start Maci with some now so she won't end up being the same way. I'm super excited about this, and we will be starting the first week of March.
Now, for a few Maci pictures. I'm so bad about taking pictures now. Especially of BOTH girls. I do have a Valentine's (home) photo shoot planned, though, so hopefully that will happen. Anyway, Maci is getting SOOOO close to crawling. She's getting up on all fours into push up position, rocking back and forth, and doing a little inch worm thing to move if there's something she REALLY wants, but not quite crawling yet. Also, she wants to walk everywhere. Of course, she has to be holding our hands, and that's back-breaking work! I ordered her this little Melissa & Doug chomp and clack walker thing off of my sister's advice, and she can walk alone with it on the carpet (very wobbly still), or with some help on the hard floor so it doesn't get away from her and land her on her face. I'll have to figure out if I can post a video of her using it at some point, but for now, here's some pictures :)
| taking a little break. See her cute new teeth!? :) |
| Goofy kid! Love those teeth, though! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment