We got our first snow today since moving to Oklahoma. Aubrey has now gotten to see snow in 3 different states (4, if you count Colorado when she was just born), but I think this will probably be the first one she remembers. And obviously, this is the first snow Maci has ever seen. I'm pretty sure she didn't care at all, or really even seem to notice. As I'm writing this, Maci is screaming in her bed for some strange reason (at 9:45pm. She woke up crying, and it's WAY too early for her to need to eat, so she's crying :( ), so I won't write much, just post some pictures.
 |
| when the snow first started. It was 7:30am, and I didn't think it would last long, so I sent Aubrey out as soon as possible, thinking it may be all she gets! Boy, was I wrong! |
 |
| This is just one hour later. Maci looks totally unimpressed. HA! |
 |
| I thought this was a cute picture...you just need to ignore the boogers...oops |
 |
| Aubrey's snow angel. She was SO looking forward to making one of these! |
 |
| snow angel in progress... |
 |
| Aubrey's first snowman! |
That is all for now! I can't deal with the screaming!! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment