Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A small update

We had a little bit of a break in our frigid weather, so I was actually able to let the girls play outside some.  Maci has LOVED being old enough to partake in some outdoor toys, and Aubrey LOVES helping her by driving or pushing her around!  Here are a few pictures of that...

This is one I took of Aubrey while we went on a nature walk (aka: picking up rocks and putting them in a bag) when it was just Aubrey and Mommy time. (Maci was napping at home with Daddy)
Maci giggling away while Aubrey pushed her
All bundled up in the swing!
Getting pushed around (in a good way!) by her big sister!
Sweet girls :)
Now THIS is Maci's favorite.  She LOVES riding in the Jeep, and I have this stupid smile plastered on my face the whole time, too, because it's just so darn cute watching them ride around and having a good time!
Then, I took a few of Maci doing her favorite thing...standing up!  She will inch around a tiny bit while holding on to the couch, but she's suuuuper sloth-like slow...lol.  But she loves to stand.  And she's getting sooo close to crawling, too.  And, as of today, has her 2 bottom teeth trying to break through...



There, Lindsey....are you happy?!  ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes :) Thank you. XO