As usual, I'm late on posting! I took Maci's 7 month pictures a couple of days early because we would be in Texas on her actual 7 month-day and I meant to write the post and set it to post on time, but that didn't happen. So, here we are!
At 7 Months, Maci:
~ Is happy as can be during the day!
~ Still has no teeth
~ Wears (and is growing out of some brands) 9 month clothes, and size 4 diapers
~ Weighs 20 lb 1 oz
~ Has decided that she (nor I) no longer needs sleep. Her naps are still about 30 minutes each, with a random good 1.5 hour one sometimes. She's been feeling under the weather, throwing up and sinus infection, and it's left her unable/unwilling to sleep unless I'm holding her. This is NOT fun.
~ Not sure if this was on her 6 month post, but she's rolling from her belly to her back as soon as I put her on her belly, but not the other way around. It makes it to where I'm not sure she'll ever crawl!
~ Acts like she wants to start pulling up on things, and with a little help, is able to do so.
~ Loves shaking and dropping toys, and slapping the table in front of her
~ Enjoys sitting in high chairs at restaurants and eating puffs (fed by me, not herself) and mum mum's
~ Loves to bounce when you're holding her
~ Blows air out of her mouth almost as if she's trying to whistle, all the time. I think this is super cute! Especially when done at the same time as the bouncing....it's like she's exercising...LOL
~ Eats veggies and veggie with meat purees very well, but still isn't too much of a fan of fruits and/or cereals
That's all I can think of for now. I'll add more later if I think of more....
Hopefully I'll post some pictures of Christmas soon. I didn't take too many, but I'll still try to do a post. It would be SO helpful if I had a spare minute here or there during naps, but since Maci isn't so good at that, or going to sleep at a normal time at night, I don't really have time (or brain power!). Right now, Maci is sitting on my lap knawing on a highlighter as I type because she woke up while I was in the middle of this post!
No comments:
Post a Comment