ok, so on to what little Miss Maci is up to at 8 Months:
| Look at how tight her onesie is! Her little belly hangs over her pants! :) |
~ Wears size 4 diapers, and mostly 12 month clothes now
~ Still no teeth! (which I kind of love!)
~ LOVES bath time! She loves to just watch the water come out of the faucet. Sometimes, she even puts her hands in and tries to grab the water as it comes out, or puts her head in the stream of water, leaving a very cool hairdo....lol
| The "putting my head under the faucet" hairdo :) |
~ Loves this little toy, and hits the top over and over to make it spin and the balls pop around
~ Is easily calmed down by singing to her, especially 'Jesus Loves Me'
~ Still eats veggies and meat purees pretty good, but doesn't like fruits and cereals
~ her face lights up when she hits a button on a toy that plays a song. She's a music lover
~ Plays Peek-A-Boo really well!
~ Can feed herself puffs now
~ drinks water out of her sippy cup (but be prepared for a face if you put juice in there! I'm NOT a fan of giving either of my girls juice, but it was recommended because she was a little constipated)
~ Loves watching/petting/patting the doggies
~ She sits REALLY well, and will lean forward and look like she's going to just take off on a crawl, but doesn't. Maybe that'll happen soon, but for now she's still stationary. She will change directions that she's facing, somehow though. I left her on her blanket with toys to run into another room to do something, and came back and she was facing the opposite direction. I have no idea how that happened!
~ She also has rolled ONCE from her back to her belly, and I missed it! We were playing on the floor with her on her back, I looked up at the tv, looked back down, and she was on her belly! LOL
~ ok, I already mentioned that she's sleeping better and that came from letting her cry some. Obviously, some nights are better than others, but on average, she's now taking a 1-1.5 hour nap in the morning, then about 1 hour nap in the afternoon. Then at night, she's going down much easier at about 8pm, and then waking anywhere from 1-3 times, usually just to eat then go right back to sleep. Last night was PERFECT. She went down at 7:50, didn't wake up until 2:20, ate and was back to sleep in 15 minutes, and then slept until 7:15am. That is SO ideal...I'd love for that to keep up!
I'm always thinking of things I need to add to this list, but never when I'm sitting here trying to think of them! I need to write them down!
I also want to post a picture of Aubrey, because she always insists on getting her picture taken while I take Maci's monthly pictures, and because I feel bad that all of my posts are all about Maci!
| Look at that pose....lol. DIVA! |
No comments:
Post a Comment