Saturday, October 13, 2012

Just had to share

I've taken a few pictures this week, and actually downloaded them to the computer already!  AND, Maci actually went to bed normally tonight, so I have time to play on the computer!  yay!

She's really started to love playing with her feet.  Of course, I think it's the most adorable thing EVER, so I had to get a picture of it! :)
eeee, so cute!  and she's wearing one of the headbands I made her :)
 She's also getting SOOOO close to rolling over.  Here are a few pictures of that, on her tummy time mat.
Big, bright eyes! 

Starting the lean....

looks like she's going to make it!

sooooo close!!

and....back upright.  lol
oh well.  She'll get it one day.  Or heck.  one day I may just look over at her and she'll crawl instead!

I need to get some pictures of Aubrey up here.  I feel like I'm neglecting her.  I did get lots of stuff ordered to make headbands for Maci and clips for Aubrey.  I've made a TON of headbands.  And I'm so excited because my good friend, Taryn, will be taking pictures of us while we're in Houston for Thanksgiving.  I've got the girls outfits all planned out (matching, of course, much to Matt's dismay!) with matching headbands/clips to go with them!  I'm a little nervous because one of the outfits they'll be wearing was ordered through one of those "click here to claim an offer" things off facebook.  Everything seemed totally legit, but I still don't have the outfits, so hopefully I didn't get jipped!  Anyway, hopefully the pictures turn out as cute in real life as they are in my head (I'm sure they will because Taryn is AMAZING!), but I guess ya'll will just get to see when you get your Christmas card in the mail! :)

No comments: