I told Maci that we were taking her FOUR MONTH pictures, and this is what she said...
say, WHAT, crazy lady?!
ha. I can't believe she's already 4 months! Here are a few of the shots from her 4 month-day. She wasn't as smily for this photo shoot as she was for 3 months. Below is the only smiling picture I got. And I cut her head off. Go figure.
| Big sneeze! :) |
- weighed in at 16lb 13oz (96%) and 25 inches long (75%). I remembered to compare this to Aubrey's 4 month stats today. Aubrey was a full 3 POUNDS lighter, and only 3/4 inch shorter! I just can't imagine a 3 pound difference!
- wearing size 3 diapers and 6 month clothes, and even a few 9 month clothes
- did NOT handle her 4 month shots any better than the 2 month ones. I believe I will be going hippie and getting her on a delayed vaccination schedule. They just make her unbelievably fussy and not sleep. She was actually hoarse the next day from crying so much!
- Somewhere in her 3rd month she stopped sleeping very well, and it has continued into the 4th month. There have been multiple nights that I'm up with her 4-5 times, and that's more than when she was a newborn! Luckily, last night she was only up once, so I hope we're getting back onto that schedule! (fingers crossed)
- Maci is overall a more fussy baby than Aubrey ever was, but it really seems to come in spurts. She'll be mad and difficult for a little while, then be all smiles. Today, she was all smiles and giggles, and I LOVED it!
- Is getting more and more interested in her exersaucer and sitting up in the Bumbo
- STILL doesn't roll over either direction
- Has had a couple bouts of giggles without us trying to get her to
- Loves watching her big sister and gives her grins all the time
- Getting better at holding things in her little fingers and getting them up to her mouth
- Chews on everything
- Slobbers on everything
- Still won't take a paci or bottle. I gave up.
- Is getting much, much better at staying in the daycare at the gym. At first, they kept having to call me out because she was getting so upset, and nobody could calm her down but me. Now, she either stays calm, or will at least calm down with one of the workers there.
That's all I can think of for now...Maybe I'll come back to add some more as I think of them!
1 comment:
that first picture is HILARIOUS!! Silly Maciface. I love her. xoxo And my Aubrey Sue too. muah!!
Post a Comment