Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fun with photo editing!

So, I used to use this site called picnik.com to edit photos.  I never really did much with it, except crop and resize images to post on studiocalico.com.  That site ended up closing down, though.  Courtney just sended me to picmonkey.com, though, which is apparently the same people as picnik, just improved.  Let me tell ya...it's cool!  Here is a before and after picture of me!

BEFORE
AFTER
In case you can't tell, here's all that I did...airbrushed, tanned, teeth whitened, eye brightened/changed the color to green...lol, erased my frown wrinkle, and highlights in my hair.  And obviously cropped the picture.  Nice, eh?

Here's one of the girls that I played around with, too :)
I'm a fan of the antique-y looking finishes on pictures.  Probably why I love hipstamatic and instagram so much on my phone! :)

Speaking of phones...I should probably download all the recent pictures from there....



1 comment:

Courtney said...

I sent you the web address. I did not sended it to you. :D