Sunday, June 24, 2012

One Month Old

Yesterday was Maci's "one month-day"!  I can't believe it's been a month already, but time flies!  I bought these little month stickers for Maci so we can take a picture each month, so here are the "just born" and 1 month pictures...
Just born, but I think she was really about 4-5 days old here



I should have figured out a good backdrop for these pictures before hand, so I can take them all in the same place.  Actually, I did pick one out, but we were rushed to take the just born picture, because we were on our way out for a hot date, and I took the one month pictures while Aubrey was napping.  What I'd like to use as the backdrop for these pictures is a little pink polka dot chair in Aubrey's room, so I couldn't really get to it at that time.  Maybe I'll start them on there next month.  Anyway, you can tell how jaundiced Maci was in the first picture.  She's already gotten so big.  I haven't even attempted weighing her yet, but I'm sure she's close to 10 pounds at this point.  At her two week check up, she was already up to 7lb 3oz!  (She had gotten down as low as 6lb 4oz after birth).  I just moved her up yesterday to size 1 diapers, and about a week or two ago, she had to move out of most of her newborn clothes...she's too long for them! :(  For the most part, she's sleeping pretty good at night, giving me 2.5 to 5 hour stretches of sleep, but we still have some bad nights where I don't get much sleep at all!  I know this won't last long, but it's hard!  I think that's it for now...I'm being called because Maci needs me!

No comments: