Someone gave me a great idea right before Aubrey was born to do every year for Father's day. Have the child make a "Happy Father's Day" sign, and take a picture with it, so you can see the changes/growth/how big they were at this time last year kind of thing. Since I was able to start at such an early age (3 months old for Aubrey), of course I've had to make the sign each year, but I've been letting Aubrey put her little signature on it. Anyway, I don't know that I've shared any of these, so I'll go ahead and share our Father's Day pictures from each year. These are by no means professional pictures, but they work. eh.
We did NOTHING for Father's Day this year. Matt was out of town in Lake Jackson for his Grandpapa's 95th birthday party, and he said he wanted nothing, so nothing he got. Except a beautiful new baby girl one month ago! :)
 |
| 2009 | |
 |
| 2010 | |
 |
| 2011 | |
 |
| 2012 (Maci looks more than a little scared!) |
1 comment:
I LOVE the picture of Maci in this year's father day picture! HAHAHAH. Hilarious.
Post a Comment