ok, here are the layouts (Mandie, how in the world do you take such good pictures of these? I've already figured out that natural lighting is best, but I guess I just need to get the photo more squared to the edges of the layout so I can crop it better...oh well...)
Friday, February 19, 2010
Scrapbook Layouts
Well, for those of you that asked, here are a few of my scrapbook layouts. Please no making fun (especially you, Mandie!). I'm slowly getting better, but my biggest obstacle is not having the really nice, fun embellishments. As you can see, I've been trying to be creative and make my own. ha. Scrapbooking is outrageously expensive! I can't wait until my layouts get even better...I'm hoping the Studio Calico kits can work miracles! I'm so looking forward to getting my first one, and trying to limit myself on buying all the fun supplies that I'd like. I'm going to try to buy it all a little at a time, but until I have more, that's what I'll blame my lame layouts on.
ok, here are the layouts (Mandie, how in the world do you take such good pictures of these? I've already figured out that natural lighting is best, but I guess I just need to get the photo more squared to the edges of the layout so I can crop it better...oh well...)










I guess leave me a comment and let me know which is your favorite (I could use a little encouragement!). I don't dare post any of the first pages I made! They're terrible. The wedding scrapbook will look a little odd with some really nice pages, and some horrible, terrible ones. Hopefully I'll be good before I get to making pages for Aubrey :) 'Cause that's what's really important, right?!
ok, here are the layouts (Mandie, how in the world do you take such good pictures of these? I've already figured out that natural lighting is best, but I guess I just need to get the photo more squared to the edges of the layout so I can crop it better...oh well...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
aggie ar hymn, lost in this moment and dum dum da-dum are my favs. Was that a stamp you used for the "dum" one? Or how did you write it all so neat and the same?
Your pages are cute!I never have time to do traditional scrapbooking. Creative Memories has some really great deals on scrapbooking stuff. They have great stuff for organazing and traditional scrapbooking as wel as really fun digital scrapbooking. You might look into doing that for Aubrey. It's fun and super CUTE! And rather quick too! Just thought I would let you know. Aubrey is an absolute DOLL! Makes me want another one...
Alisha
these are great! i have a TON of scrapbooking stuff that i don't use anymore and would gladly send to you if you would be interested. just let me know!
Danielle - they look great! I love dum dum da-dum, and the bride and groom pages. I think you are a very talented scrapbooker! And it's good to know that Matt still loves work.
I think I like the Aggie one best - you are doing great!
They're all great, Danielle! You don't give yourself enough credit! My favorite is of your dad walking you down the aisle!
Post a Comment