Wow, how time flies! I've always said that it seems like every year goes by faster as I get older (as if I'm THAT old), but I think it happens even faster when you've got a little baby to watch grow and change daily! Her favorite song for me to sing her is "You are my Sunshine", and she truly is! Here are her newest pictures...
Since she's figured out how to roll over onto her tummy, she found that she likes sleeping that way better. It still makes me a little nervous, but she does have good head control, and since she rolls over by herself, there's not much I can do to stop her unless I felt like staying awake all night long and rolling her back over when it happens. It sure does make for lots of leaky diapers, though, since all the pee goes to the front of the diaper, and I'm pretty sure the back has more absorbency. When I picked her up after taking this picture, she might as well have not even been wearing a diaper! HUGE wet spot!
I just loved that I was able to get her little feet in this picture, along with the words on her bib. I don't think I've mentioned how much she drools...it's amazing she doesn't get dehydrated! She's got to have a bib on at all times for all the drool!
She obviously didn't stand up by herself, or stay this way for very long, but she was able to stand for a few seconds while holding onto the couch!
We were playing peek-a-boo with her little "wooby" (Matt thinks that's a ridiculous name for this little blanket...lol). It ended up sitting on her head, and it was just so cute that I had to take a picture of it.
Here was our second attempt at eating cereal. She ended up taking the spoon from me as if to say "MOM! I can do it myself!" She still didn't get much down, but more than the first time! And the first time, we didn't get any pictures. Matt was videotaping, but it really wasn't all that exciting, so we stuck with pictures this time. Most of them turned out super blurry, though, so this is all we've got...
3 comments:
I love baby feet!
Baby feet are yummy! And her rosey cheeks look adorable!
Danielle, I read this post again because Sydney turned five months old yesterday, and I wanted to see what Aubrey was up to. I'm so impressed that Aubrey stood up for a few seconds holding onto the couch! It doesn't seem like very long ago when I was reading this post for the first time, but it was nearly a year ago! You're right: having an ever-changing baby to watch grow makes time FLY!
Post a Comment