I really have nothing specific to update on...just realized it had been a while so I thought I would post some new pictures!
Last weekend, we went over to our friends John & Stacy's house to watch the OSU game. (They are both OSU alumni). They had a few friends over, and it turns out that all of their friends had baby girls all close together! We didn't get a picture of all of them, but there was Aubrey and one other little girl that were both 5 months, Shane (a girl) that was 7.5 months, and Gentry who is 4.5 months. It was so cute seeing all of them and being able to compare milestones and everything. Here is Aubrey with her friend Gentry...they're holding hands! :)
While we were there, I had fed Aubrey until she seemed no longer interested and then brought her back out to play. Apparently, she was still hungry though, because she started eating on Matt's finger. Enough so that his fingertip was red...haha...
I was just excited that I was finally able to catch her with a smile, even though this is a blurry picture. It was also taken with my iPhone (as were the previous 2 pictures), so it's probably not the best quality, though I don't think it's all that bad! (I love my new phone, by the way! :))
Here are a few pictures of her sitting in her new highchair either eating or waiting to eat. She really likes sitting in her highchair at the dinner table with us. It lets us be able to enjoy our meals better without having to entertain her on the floor or in her exersaucer while we're trying to eat. I made pears for her last weekend and she's really seemed to enjoy those...a lot better than cereal at least! She's got pears all over her face in the second picture here, but you can't really see them. I'll be making her some sweet potatoes this weekend. Some other veggies on my list to make for her are carrots, green beans, and squash.

In the picture of her chewing on her shoe, that was the first day she had worn these. They were adorable, especially with her little outfit...I couldn't resist taking a picture of the shoes with her pants...
Just a random picture with a little bit of a smile...
These pictures were taken for Cindy at work who got this little Disney Princess outfit for her. It's got an attached soft tulle tutu on it, and is absolutely adorable. It's a size 6 month, so I had it filed away in her closet for 6 months, but randomly decided to see if it fit her yet. It BARELY did. I was yanking and tugging to get the snaps done. Guess I need to look ahead a little more or I'll have some of her clothes that go to waste!
Look at how great she's sitting up by herself now! That's a new thing just this week!
and the back of the outfit...
This last picture is from me cropping another one of hers. Just look at how crooked her little toes are! I LOVE IT! I don't know why, but I just absolutely love her little toes, and the fact that they're crooked like this just make them even cuter to me. This is one thing that I know she got from me...mine do the same thing!
I guess that's all the pictures I'll bombard you with this week! Nothing else new to report. I've decided to start reading the Twilight series again because I enjoyed it so much the first time. I thought this was such a great series, its one that I would like to own, and since I just checked all the books out from the library the first time, I've gone out and bought the first 2 so far. I'm almost halfway done with Twilight again, and it's seriously just as good or better than the first time I read it. I'm picking up on little things that I had totally forgotten about and that I wouldn't have been able to pick up on without knowing other things first. Anyway, if you've never read the books, I highly recommend them!
4 comments:
cute pics of the babe!
I love baby shoes! Aubrey is so adorable!
So cute! She is getting so big! I loved her sitting up in her little princess outfit!
All are soooo adorable! I love my niecy-poo! The toes are definitely yours. Her frown/concentration face is yours too. I can't decide about the "no expression" or smiles though.
Post a Comment