Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Poor, Pretty Baby!

I have been determined to get Aubrey's ears pierced, but also scared to death to do it. So I pumped myself up about it all last week, and finally took her to get it done on Saturday. I am SO glad that I did it. She cried for about 1 minute, and hasn't even noticed them since - even while I'm cleaning them and she lays on them and everything. It'll be nice that I got this over with at such a young age!

She doesn't even know what's coming...
Me holding her down. Notice the black marks on her ears...Poor Baby!!!I've had a really hard time getting a good picture of the earrings because of her chubby little cheeks! When I get a straight on shot, they cover up her ears! So this is the best thing I've been able to get...side profile shots...lolOK, so this one has nothing to do with the pierced ears, but I just thought it was so stinkin cute! "Does this pattern make my butt look big??" :)
Here, she's trying to stuff her foot in her mouth, and you can see her earring!Yes, spit up=yuck, but it's still a cute "milk mouth" picture!

4 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

I think is adorable! I'm still trying to convince my husband.....

Lindsay said...

Awe! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Danielle,

You made my day in that e-mail thanking me for our ped's suggestions for moms having their dd's ears pierced when you said, "...I'm super happy that I did it! ...Thanks for all your tips! " Your most welcome!

Audrey looks precious with her little CZ's. She is more feminine than ever!

If any other moms are ready to have their dd's ears pierced, have them write me an e-mail and I'll send them. They convinced dh when he read them too that early was better!

Amy
Amyswor@hotmail.com

Taryn said...

Aubrey was such a little trooper! She looks lovey with her earrings in. I can't believe she is getting so big!