By popular demand, I am updating the blog! It's just hard for me to find time to do this! Aubrey is constantly keeping me on my toes!
Her doctor appointment this morning went very well. She now weighs 11 lbs 8 oz, and is 23 inches long. She went from being in the 20 somethingth percentile in her height, weight, and head circumference to being in the 77th percentile in height, 71st in weight, and 49th in head circumference. Apparently she has a small head for her body...with the size of mine and Matt's head, that's a bit surprising...Anyway, the doctor said she's perfect and can't find a single thing wrong with her. She kept saying that I have amazing breast milk for her to be growing like that, so I'm pretty proud of myself! :) haha
OK, now to pick the pictures to put up here...I've only got a gazillion of them. She's started smiling a lot more, though they're hard to capture with the camera. She will also (sometimes) imitate faces that you make at her, and imitate your "ooohh"s and "aaaahh"s. It's pretty adorable!
We're smiling at each other :)
BIG grin! It just makes my day to see her smile like this!
We're smiling at each other :)
No comments:
Post a Comment