Monday, June 8, 2009

Cute Baby!! :)

Nothing really new to report this week...just thought I'd post some new pictures of my adorable baby :)

Aubrey napping with her Daddy
A few cute pictures of her on her tummy time mat. It seems like this is the only time I take pictures of her...I guess it's just the easiest time!



After work today, I decided to try her out in the Bumbo. She started hunching over pretty fast, so she didn't stay in there long, but I got a good (but blurry) picture of her with a huge grin on her face in it.

I asked Matt to take a picture of me with Aubrey, because I don't have many, and this is what I got. I told him that he cut my head off, and he said "eh. I got in there what really matters." hahaWe're just looking forward to my mom's visit now! She'll be in this Saturday and will stay with us for a week. I'm sure Aubrey will enjoy staying home with Grammy better than going to daycare :) After my mom's visit, I'll be looking forward to Matt's whole family being here for the 4th of July weekend, and then our visit home to introduce Aubrey to her great-grandparents, and our friends!

1 comment:

Merchant Family said...

Your baby is precious. I feel so bad I have not been on here to see her after keeping up with you throughout the pregnancy. Kim told me you had her though and I wanted to see. She is soooooo pretty. I know you are just giddy over her :)