Well, I guess its time for me to give a quick update for us! I've been trying to take pictures of Aubrey every once in a while...it's sometimes hard/I don't think about it. It seems like we're always busy with naps and feeding! Everything with Matt and me is fine...nothing to report there. Next week, Matt will be traveling to Trinidad, CO for 3 days (the day after my birthday!), so it'll be just us girls here. Then, Courtney will be coming into town for my last week off of work! I'm SOOO sad about having to go back to work, but Aubrey did get into the daycare we've been on the waiting list for since I found out I was pregnant with her, so that makes us feel a little better!
Here are pictures from her Tummy Time today...(Amanda, she really seems to like this! :))
Here's a quick little video of her on the tummy time mat. I left her on her back most of the time since she doesn't really have head control yet, but I thought I'd try her out on her tummy. She made a lot of her cute "happy" noises, so I thought I'd share :)
3 comments:
I love the pictures and video of sweet little Aubrey! I need to get out our little play mat. Is she feeding for longer?
She definately has Mom's nose! Has it become apparent what color her eyes are yet? She's gonna be so big when I finally get to see her :( But I just can't wait!
Aw I loved the video! She is so precious! I LOVE baby noises!
Post a Comment