Saturday, January 3, 2009

26 weeks

Here are my 26 week pictures! I don't really think you can tell a difference since last week, but whatever...I'd rather post it now than get yelled at by a few people later! I am slowly making my way through de-tagging and washing all of Aubrey's new stuff from the shower on the 26th. I'm taking my time because I know I've got plenty of it before she arrives, and I also don't have any drawer space to store all the clean, ready-to-wear clothes in yet. Matt got the changing table put together for her on New Year's Day, but wasn't ready to tackle the crib yet. We don't even have a mattress for her crib yet, so I didn't put up too much of a fight (though I don't know why he didn't just get it all over with at once...). Aubrey has become quite the kickboxer over the last week or so...I've noticed a lot more movement out of her at all times, even when I wake up in the middle of the night. I'm still loving the feeling of her moving - I find it very reassuring that I have a healthy baby in there! :)
Hope everyone had a fun, happy New Year! We didn't even make it until midnight...fast asleep by 11:30 here :)

No comments: