Friday, November 21, 2008
It's a GIRL!!!
Our highly anticipated ultrasound was this afternoon, and we were able to tell that we'll be having a beautiful baby GIRL! The doctor's said that everything looks perfect...me and the baby are measuring right on time, and she has a healthy heartbeat of 144 beats per minute! I'll post an ultrasound picture of her little face later on (even though it's a straight on shot and looks like a skeleton...a little scary!)...I'll have to get on the other computer to get the picture loaded. Oh yes...and it looks like she'll be a big, healthy girl, already weighing in at an estimated 13 ounces, which is in the normal range for 20 wks, but on the high side of that. Anyway, more will come in a couple days....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to meet Baby Girl Phillips!
Congrats on the baby girl! You are going to have so much fun!
where are the pictures missy?!?!
Do we have a name yet???
Post a Comment