Sunday, November 9, 2008

18 weeks

Well, today makes 18 weeks that I've been pregnant! Hard to belive time is moving so fast! We're almost half way there! I took pictures that I'll post, but I don't really think there's any difference from last week. All my measurements were exactly the same as last week, except that I actually lost 1/2 a pound. I'm going to chalk it up to how much I ate while I was in Houston last weekend!! 12 days until we can tell everyone the gender!! :) (Assuming the baby gives us a good view, of course...)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle~

I love seeing the pics of your baby belly. Congratulations again!!! You look so pretty and happy. We have not made it to Bali yet, but I have seen pictures on your blog before and they look great. We are going to make it over there sometime next year to go diving. Oh and don't worry about the blog stalking, I have been doing the same :) It is great to see what everyone is up to and where they are now.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and keep in touch. I wish you all the best.

~Kim