Over our long Thanksgiving weekend (and much needed, I might add!), I got busy with a couple little projects that I was actually able to work on, given the fact that the nursery is still under construction of sorts (we still haven't gotten anyone out here about that water leak we had a couple weeks ago...). Anyway, I got anxious, and went out and bought the "Aubrey" letters and painted them, as well as fixed up the picture board that's below. It was one I had in my college room, and it was covered in aqua blue cloth with white ribbon and lime green buttons. It didn't exactly match the pink color scheme I was going for, so I gave it a makeover :) The wall that you see in the background of both of these pictures is the nursery wall, so the paint we picked out is just barely darker than our Navajo White walls...I was hoping it would be a bit darker, but I still think it'll look pretty once we get everything set up in there!
Anyway, now that Thanksgiving is over, I am really looking forward to going home for Christmas! I can't believe that it's only 22 days away! I can't wait to see everyone again, and show off my obviously pregnant belly when I get there!! (I just enjoy teasing those of you who are angry at me for not posting pictures this month!)
2 comments:
damn you and no belly pictures!! Can't wait to see if when you come home!
Dani. I obviously haven't been on here I awhile! Love the name. Very pretty! Love Laine!
Post a Comment