Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Holy Baby Belly!! - 17 weeks
So, I know I just saw everyone last weekend, but I think the difference in my belly in this past week is pretty humorous! I went from looking a little fat to looking very pregnant!! I'm going to post the usual weekly pictures that Matt takes for me, but also a picture that I took of myself in the bathroom mirror because I got impatient waiting for Matt. The picture I took of myself makes me look HUGE! haha...anyway, enjoy looking at my baby belly...

Oh yes - I did have my 16 week prenatal appointment last week, also. The doctor was able to easily and quickly locate the baby's heartbeat with the doppler, and it was 150 bpm. She then asked if I would like to see my baby, and come on - who am I to turn down an offer like that? So we took a little peek (and couldn't tell the gender yet) but got to see the heartbeat, head, arms, fingers, spine, and ribs. Everything is looking great, and I'm feeling the baby move around a lot every day! I can't wait to update everyone in about 2.5 weeks about the gender!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dang...you got bigger just since you left on Sunday!...much bigger! :)
Post a Comment