So I was reprimanded today for not having updated my blog! Apparently some people (::cough::cough:: Courtney!) must see my growth every week! Anyway, here's my 13 week pictures, taken Sunday night when I turned to 13 weeks exactly...not much difference from week 12, but you can really see the kind of "rounding out" of my belly since I'm not wearing a shirt this time. Really, I just feel a little fat...like I've been eatin a little too much!! Please ignore my wonderful sense of fashion and lack of make-up...that's pretty much what I look like on the weekends!
I did have my 12 week check up appointment on Friday (Oct. 3rd), and got to hear the heartbeat! It was one of the sweetest sounds I've ever heard. The doctor said that it was "strong and regular", so that's a very good thing! 170 beats per minute!
It's gotten late around here, so I better get some rest! I'll try to keep everyone posted about once a week!
2 comments:
Um...you still look tiny & adorable! :) You may not feel it, but you look it!
Considering you live so far away, and I do not get to experience the regular "aunt" routine of rubbing and feeling on your tummy throughout the entire pregnancy, I at least want to see weekly pictures! I should at least be allowed that much!! :)
Post a Comment