Sunday, October 19, 2008

15 weeks

It's always really exciting for me to celebrate a new "birthday" week, and look up in all my baby books and websites what stage of development the baby is in right now. At this point, the baby should be about 4-4.5 inches long (head to bottom, not including legs), and about 2.5 ounces! It's weird to think of something 4 inches long weighing only 2.5 ounces! Especially when I've gained a lot more than 2 ounces....humm....funny how that works!

Anyway, here are my 15 week pictures. I still don't think there's too much of a difference, but if I had to pick out one week that has the most differences so far, I would say that this is the one. I've gotten to where all my pants are fitting a little too snug, and it hurts when I sit down in them, so I have started unbuttoning them each time I sit down, and not really wearing belts anymore. I just feel like an idiot walking into a maternity store to buy maternity pants when I still don't really look pregnant to people that don't know it already. I just look a little thick around the middle :)
As you can tell, my thighs are filling out nicely, too. It's really hard to do a proper leg workout when your doctor tells you to avoid any kind of squats or lunges!! I guess that giving in to my cravings doesn't really help with that, either....

3 comments:

Taryn said...

You're hot!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

You boobs look hot!

Courtney said...

awe! You're definately starting to look pregnant! :) I hope you get to find out on Thursday if I'm an aunt or an uncle!!