Sunday, September 28, 2008

For those of you who haven't heard...

We're PREGNANT!!!! :)
Well, most of you haven't heard, actually! We found out at the beginning of August, but decided to wait to tell anyone until I hit the 12 week mark. We went home this weekend so that we could tell our families in person, so now I'm allowed to tell everyone else! Trust me - the hardest secret I have ever kept! Today makes 12 weeks exactly, so I will be due April 12, 2009!

I have gone to my first doctor's appointment...it was September 4th. At that appointment, we did an ultrasound and got to see our little bean! :) The heartbeat was a strong 182 beats per minute! This isn't the best picture, but you can at least get the point of it...we don't have a scanner, so I took a picture of the printed out ultrasound picture they gave us at the doctor's office.

I am attaching pictures of my progress so far. You might not be able to tell a big difference, but I sure can!! The first picture was taken almost immediately after finding out, and the second one was taken tonight.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Aww! So happy for you two! Congrats! Can't wait to hear about your journey!

Emily said...

I got a special phone call HEHE!!!

You look too cute in your picture!!! cant wait to see you!!!!Love Ya!!! Miss Ya!!!

Christin, Jason, and Luke said...

Awe Congrats! Emily told me via email so i had to come out and see if you had put it on the blog. Now you can create a baby blog :o)

The Adams Family said...

Awe!!! I'm so happy for you! How are you feeling? Our little ones will be really close in age actually, so when you come to the great state of Texas, we will have to have a play date. P.S. You look so pretty in the pictures.

Mandie said...

I am so happy for you guys! You look amazing, by the way! I wish I looked that way with the boys! Can't wait to meet your little bean! (they do look like beans at that point, don't they?)

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I'm so excited for you two! Now you just have to come move back to HOUSTON. So Auntie Taryn and Amanda can babysit!!!!!